The Kryptonite Crunch is easy to make and only requires a few ingredients, you'll need:
8 C popped popcorn
1/4 C butter
3 Tablespoons light corn syrup
1/2 C white sugar-
1 small box Jello, lime
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees, line a sheet pan with foil or wax paper.
- Toss popcorn in large bowl.
- Place butter and corn syrup in small pan, heat on low until butter is melted.
- Add sugar and Jello, stir until Jello has dissolved.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour immediately over popcorn, toss well to coat.
- Put popcorn on sheet pan and spread out using 2 forks.
- Bake for 10 minutes (You may want to stir it frequently) remove from oven, cool completely, break apart and store in an air tight container.