Important Shop News & Life Altering Changes



Gifts to give. Gifts to get. Gifts to make. My head is already whirling with the beginning of this years holiday season setting in. But this year I'm changing the way we sell TrashN2Tees as part of a slow transition to my 2016 goals (I promise we can talk about those more later!)

As always, I strive to offer unique and one of a kind boys clothing & accessories in my Etsy shop. This along with my attention to detail, expansive recycling programs & workshops, and blogging will not change. I will be shifting the bulk of my time on other developments outside of production. However ready to ship tees will only be available in limited quantities & for a very limited time.




How it's going to work:
After this week, the only listings available for purchase in my shop will include
  • Made To Order Items 
  • Jewelry and Accessories 

Beginning November 16th, I will only be adding a special edition design each month that can be made to order in any size along with several ready to ship tees that will be made available on a scheduled date.

What you can do now:
This week I'm phasing out current stock in the T-shirt Sale section of the shop. Here's a special code TSHIRTSALE that will help you save moolah (TOO GOOD TO POST HERE) and start stocking up on gifts to give or wear for yourself.

And then be sure to sign up for the TrashN2Tees Briefs at the end of this post (relax, it's my newsletter not my underwear!) so that you don't miss out on the first stocking!!! It's going to be exciting and you don't want to miss out! 



Comments

Popular Posts