I have a confession to make.


 Here is something you might not know about me. I'm secretly a history buff. Yep, it's true. I can spend hours on end watching documentaries and biographies on just about anything. I love watching how different types of relationships and actions can impact the future. I love learning about new (and old) cultures, their society, beliefs and traditions. This morning TrashN2Tees upcycled tshirt bow/eco gift wrap option was featured on the Charming Gypsy blog where she shares origin of gift wrapping and how the tradition developed. I thought it was interesting and I hope you do too. Be sure to check out the bow tutorial at the end of the post- you could repurpose magazines and other colorful paper to give your gifts an added pop this season!

Comments

Popular Posts