Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Take Action Tuesday

I've long believed that each and every day we have the power to positively impact the world around us. At the deepest core of who I am and what I do here at TrashN2Tees; the main objective has always been inspiring you to take action. Every Tuesday I'm going share one way you can take action, it might be a tutorial or tip, sharing a campaign, or a clip of pure human awesomeness. Watch the video below to find out how this man helped a complete stranger and possibly saved her life.


Do you believe people are put into our lives for a reason? The Dalai Lama once said, “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.  If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” 

When I hear other stories of compassion, kindness, and selfless-ness I am inspired to be that kind of person. I hope that we all are. Stories need and deserve to be shared as we are all in this together.
Have you made a positive impact in someones life today? What acts of kindness have blessed your life? Please share your experiences- we. need. them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...