Goodness Gracious Collaborations

inflateddeflated/etsy

It seems like many moons have come and gone since I first ventured into the handmade market. And in some ways it has- but honestly I know that there is still so much more for me to learn. I am constantly reading, connecting, and soaking insights when it comes to environmental movements, business, sewing, and marketing.

Communities like Oh My Handmade, Handmadeology, Etsy Forums, Build A Lil Biz, and Create & Thrive have offered me fundamental foundations to grow. Trust that there have been some lessons learned the hard way too. The beauty of it all is that there are no right or wrong way to be successful. We each have a unique definition.


It's an honor to join Danielle and Jess on Create & Thrive today answering questions and talking about teaming up for creative collaborations. I hope that you'll join us there for discussions on stepping outside of your comfort zone and making magic. 

http://www.createandthrive.com/teaming-up-for-creative-collaborations

What are some of your favorite sources for businessy goodness, how to's and inspiration?

Comments

Popular Posts