TNT Inside Green Child Magazine

A few months ago I was asked to be a craft contributor to Green Child Magazine, of course I jumped at the opportunity- not only do they offer up a FREE (paperless) magazine chock full of inspirational ideas for green parenting but the editor originally contacted me with the possibility of featuring Trashn2Tees designs in the magazine! I like the magazine and Amber too (shes the editor)! Hehe. The newest, paperless, edition of the magazine is available today- Be sure to check it out! http://greenchildmagazine.com/?page_id=114

After you get a chance to sit down and read the magazine I would love to know what you thought! I loved seeing all of the great costumes in Greener Costumes. psst! My little guy is featured there too! He's the Max from WTWTA!

Comments

Popular Posts