Call To Action: Trashn2Tees Handmade Holiday Handpicked Gift Guide

The holiday shopping season is here, and I love to buy handmade! I will be featuring some of my favorite craftepenuers and discovering new shops right here all month long with the TrashN2Tees Handmade Holiday- Hanpicked Gift Guide. If you have a crafty business that you'd like to submit to be featured please contact me at contact@trashn2tees.com and include your link, a short description of your shop, and what buying handmade means to you! I'll be compiling a list of my favorite shops and sharing some of their items through out November and December via the blog, facebook, and on twitter!

*No obligation to participate in a giveaway or contribute to the blog (of course you're welcome to do so though) 

Comments

Popular Posts