The people who are successful are not always the ones with the best ideas. It’s the people who actually did something. Who moved beyond thinking about it, to doing it. If you're in need of a swift kick in the pants- read on.
Here are 2 questions I want you to ask yourself:
1. What exactly are you afraid of?
2. If you were guaranteed to succeed, what would you do next?
A few tips that might help you along the way-
- Hob knob with successful people. They don’t even have to be doing what you want to do. But it is amazing the energy you can get from just hanging out with other people who are working their “mojo”. It will help you find yours.
- Build a support team. This is a small group of people who believe in you and will help propel you forward.
- Everyday, before you go to bed, take the time to write down everything you accomplished that day towards your goals. Anything and Everything. Feelings of accomplishment are powerful motivational tools to keep you moving forward.
She believed that this $100 change could potentially change lives. So she set about starting a movement that not only gives you a blueprint for creating change, but a framework of motivation, mentoring and a community to get it done. $100 Change is a program empowering you to start your dream project or business in 100 days for $100.
Natalie has pulled together 100 change makers from around the world, to share and impart their wisdom and advice over 100 days for $100. You will hear from Chris Guillebeau, Danielle LaPorte, Janet Hanson, Chris Brogan, Michael Stelzner, Cameron Herold, Steve Kamb, Laura Roeder, Jonathan Fields, Clay Collins, Pamela Slim, Amy Porterfield, Corbett Barr, Lewis Howes, Pat Flynn, Julien Smith, Nathalie Lussier, Christine Kloser, Adam Baker, Johnny B Truant, Pam Brossman, Derek Halpern, Alexis Neely and a host of amazing change makers from the world over (including myself!)
But $100 Change is so much more than a program designed to get you to take action and start something special.
It is also is a not-for-profit initiative that is driven by you, me and a community of people who want to create change and turn their dreams into reality.
The really unique part of this initiative, is that virtually all the money received from people who buy the $100 Change program (minus associated costs in putting it together) during the 100 program will be redistributed back into ten scholarships. So you spend $100 and you have a chance to receive it back tenfold.
Opportunity is knocking and I urge you to open that door. Tell me in the comments below- What would you start with your $100 Change Revolution? Do you know someone else who might benefit from the $100 Change initiative? Be sure to pass it along!