30. Wait!? There will be margaritas right?
29. A good excuse to buy 1. new shoes 2. a new pretty journal
28. I'd love for Dyana Valentine to dream about me... or for me.
27. Wanted: Friendship & Community
26. Oprah Winfrey says I should go to Spark. If she thinks so it MUST be true.
25. I need to think & climb outside of outside the box.
24. I haven't had a roommate since college.
23. I think creative play is cool, actually, I know it is.
22. But, but, but, mom! Dyana , Alexandria , Deanna, and Tania are all going to be there. And I wanna go too!
21. My sewing machine needs a break.
20. Not only will I benefit but I will share the inspiration, tips, and lessons I learn at the retreat with my peers- creating mini sparks everywhere!
19. My kids want me to go.
18. I'm starting to feel stale, like a crouton.
17. Jumping up & down at the chance to connect and network with like minded (awesome) ladies going through the same things as I am. (& if not I want to hear their stories too)
16. I want the truth- The plain, old, slap in your face truth. The truth about me and my flaws. The truth about my good & bad. But also the truth about everyone else.
15. My absence will make my hubby finally realize how much I actually do at home!
14. I want to recharge & respark my inner fire.
13. I gave myself permission to go, and mean it.
12. Getting uninterrupted sleep will recharge my batteries.
11. When is the last time I was unplugged?
10. Jessika from Oh My Handmade Goodness will be there, I tweet with her at least 3x a week- wouldn't it be nice to finally meet?
9. I'm beginning to noticed worry lines around my eyes and forehead.
8. In 6+ years I've never had Girls Night Out, or even a date night with my hubby!
7. Peace & quiet
6. I want newness. New places, people, and new expectations of myself.
5. I see tshirts in my sleep.
4. I've never been to New Mexico.
3. I'm currently letting fear stop me from professional growth (hello! new revelation) Still unsure if its a fear of failure or success.
2. My screen saver looks like this:
|Hacienda Dona Andrea.|
Wondering what the heck all this Spark business is about? Spark, the Creative Entrepreneur Retreat is happening in beautiful Santa Fe, New Mexico from May 3-7, 2012 at the GORGEOUS Hacienda Dona Andrea. With superstar headliners & amazing workshops =geared towards reigniting our personal and business creative fires once again. See... now you know why I must be there! Lucky for me they are giving away ONE scholarship and I'm going to do my darndest to win it.