The Avengers Bake Shop Birthday Party

I often give the boys full reign for their birthday party themes, and this year T really put my planning/crafting skills to the test. His request: an Avengers + Donut cake party. Okay so I'll admit, in hindsight I might've taken this all out of context- but boy oh boy! The Avengers Bake Shop theme party was a lot of fun to create & all the kids had a blast! I'll admit basically everything pre-made for donut bakery parties is made in pastel or pinks, that was the biggest challenge for me.


I opted to have a birthday brunch so all our guests arrived to our backyard party around 10am on a Saturday afternoon. We were fortunate to have beautiful weather because I didn't really have a good back up plan. The front of the house was decorated with inflatable donuts and a front door donut wreath I made from upcycled t-shirts. Directing our guests to the side/back yard where the festivities awaited. A spread of doughnuts, eclairs, fresh baked cookies, and homemade marshmallow cereal bars were set out along the main focal wall.

Boys Bakery Party Donuts

Powered donuts in the grass lead way to our main table- which was set up ready for our first party activity. Building our own donuts!

Decorate Donuts Party Activity

Watch out Voodoo Doughnut- we've got some new bakers in town. Using every topping you could image the kids went to town building mountains of sweet and yummy breakfast treats.


In addition to our inflatable bounce house (which has survived 7 years of abuse!) we had other games set up around the yard- Captain America Shield oversized Frisbee disc that was purchased at 5 Below, donut ring toss, and the main event of a Thor's Hammer Toss.


The throwing of Thor's hammer deemed itself to be most popular event and we had several rounds of fun. Their made using boxes, toilet paper rolls, and duct tape.



No party of mine is complete without a custom TrashN2Tees shirt, going along with the theme of the Avengers Bake Shop and T's current favorite Avenger of the day- Hawkeye I designed him a custom shirt.

Hawkeye Avengers T-shirt For Kids

This has been one of my favorite parties yet and I really hope that you enjoyed it too! Be sure to check out some of previous parties like the Star Wars Themed Party, The Retro Comic Book Party,  Nerf Wars, and Ninjago Green Ninja Party.


Head back a few post on the TrashN2Tees blog for a few tips on making oreo pops I learned along the way. [hulk smash]

Comments

Popular Posts