"It used to be a Tshirt" Attack of the Craft Contest

When I saw the announcement that my friends over at Attack of the Craft were holding a "It used to be a Tshirt" Contest- I had to stop in and see for myself! I used to frequent the AtoC forum often and give complete and full credit to Cindy @ AngryGirlGear for schooling me on importance of SEO and some how tos. It is an amazing community full of spunky, talented DIYers, and indie artisians, and they even offer a marketplace to pimp your goods. Entries for the "It used to be a Tshirt" contest need to be in no later than July 15th @ midnight. 
 

And there you have it- my TrashN2Tees upcycled tshirt wallet. Its made using 5 different shirts. (Not pictured red tshirt (scraps) and the dress shirt cuff... which actually came from the Repurposed Mens Dress Shirt Halter Tunic project. I had purchased some interfacing to add some structure but opted to use a mens shirt cuff (see inside) which offered stability and a fun little contrast.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts