If you're ready to step up and spark- Watch this. (video)

You know those moments in your life when you've experienced something that is life changing. Maybe its an ah-ha moment or an unexplained connection with the universe. Have you ever opened your eyes and knew you were where you're supposed to be in that moment?

If so, consider yourself lucky. All too often we are beings simply walking through the world- just doing enough to get by. It's a shame knowing that there is so much untapped potential out there. Don't waste your genius. I'm begging you. Are you ready to step it up and spark? Watch this video to find out. 

Last year I won the scholarship to the Spark: Creative Entrepreneur Retreat in Santa Fe, NM. My journey really started the day I took the first step and decided that I was going to apply... maybe not. Maybe it started the day I sent in my application. I brainstormed a Top 30 Reasons I should go to Spark list. And followed it up with my Human Sparkler Inside a Box video submission, where I filmed a 3 minute video of me spilling my guts about being creative, finding your way, losing you way, climbing outside of the box and the desire to be reignited.

HELP FUND THE SPARK SCHOLARSHIP HERE 

My experience at last years retreat, the connections, resources, and skills I gained have profoundly (like life changing people!) altered the way I view my business and my value my work. I returned from New Mexico and started changing the world. 

Big audacious dreams I had: began happening and are continuing to happen on a grand scale because I found a core support system, confidence, and guidance I needed. Sure in the scheme of things, the big ideas & hard work were my own. But I attribute much of last years success directly back to my Spark experiences. You are dying to ask me how aren't you?
  • I wasn't as scared to take big risks. Yes, I still get sweaty palms before hitting send on big pitches and get fancified before making phone calls. BUT I KNOW the benefits of what could possibly happen are far greater than never asking/collaborating/calling at all.
  • It took practice but I am able to clearly articulate what I do, what I am in less than 10 seconds. ((I am a repurposing revolutionary changing the way we consume and create.))
  • I took my business offline and diverted more than 20 tons of clothing from our landfills.
  •  I rebranded TrashN2Tees (with the help of Jessika Hepburn) and went from inspiring you to consume less and recycle more to calling you to action to change the way we consume & create. This ties in with the taking biz offline (and into local community) but also has been the backbone for product development & future opportunities. 
  •  I got me a passport. (So I can visit with Spark Alumni in Canada eh) 
  • Spark made me realize that I had so much more to offer. (see next dot) 
  • My whole life, I’ve always looked at things & automatically wondered how I can contribute and make a difference. How can this be bigger, better, amplified, successful, brighter, stronger, happier, worthier? For a long time I viewed this trait as a character flaw. I’d catch myself asking questions like, “who do I think you are?” The truth is, this ‘flaw’ has always been one of my greatest strengths & assets. One that I am embracing.
  • Cheers to collaboration, I've worked with 6 of the amazing ladies post retreat and keep in touch with almost all of them on a weekly/daily basis. 

What I need you to know, is that an experience like this is priceless. It's not a band-aid fix to pacify your creativity or your business. You will not stop talking about it in 6 months. It can (and will) change your life. If you're open and ready to do great things- you don't know where to start or you're scared, I know it's overwhelming. I know there is uncertainty.  But I also know you can do it. Please consider attending Spark, or contributing to the scholarship fund.

And if you're not in a position to either, reach out to me and tell me how can I support your greatness. Let me give you that gift, as I've been lucky to receive so many from the universe.


Comments

Popular Posts