10 Ways to Reuse Plastic Eggs
Kara asks, "What can I do with these?"
1. I have limited storage space, so today I unloaded all of my eggs with a friend. (We hold annual egg hunts there for the boys so they'll be reused next year)
2. Try a Dinosaur Excavation eggs for a fun project and you can reuse your coffee for this project too!
3. Give those little bitty small parts to board games(like Monopoly pieces: shoe, horse, etc.) a new egg home. Keeps them from getting lost.
4. Pack around some thread and a needle in one for a travel sewing kit.
5. Classroom & Party games! Use for color scavenger hunts, egg/spoon races, guess whats inside
6. Noise makers/Rattles- Fill w/ beans, rice, or sand and glue or tape the egg shut. Or both.
7. Stuff with potpourri and use as an air freshener. Either puncture holes in eggs or use eggs that already have small holes.
8. Try felted Easter eggs.
9. Donate them to a church or community organization who hold annual hunts.
10. Store craft beads snaps, buttons, or ribbon. Keep organized by color.
11. Keep necklaces from getting tangled by placing one in an egg. Great for travel!
Do you have a clever way you like to reuse your plastic eggs? Share it!