Craft Hope: Project 12



"There are more than 143 million orphans around the world. The majority don’t live in orphanages, they live in communities. They live in extreme poverty and many are homeless.”
One hundred and forty three million. 143 million. Can you comprehend this number? Staggering. Mind boggling. Overwhelming.
I read this information, along with other countless figures, from the warmth of my own home. A safe place that I have created for my own children. With love bursting at the seams. And I became overwhelmingly grateful for all that I have and am able to provide.


If your not familiar with Craft Hope... Craft Hope is a love inspired project designed to share handmade crafts with those who need them.  It is their hope to combine your love for crafting and desire to help others into a project to make a difference around the world.

Time and again we keep coming back to helping kids here at Craft Hope. Empowering a generation and changing our future for the better. There just is something about putting a smile on a kids face. Spreading hope. Doing what we do best.

For Project 12, we are partnering with Orphan Outreach and sending them with a little love to take to Russia. This time we will be making bracelets for them to pass out to kids. Bracelets are a huge hit with kids of all ages — hemp bracelets or beaded bracelets. They are going on a trip in August and have asked us to collect bracelets for them.
I'm really excited to join again w/ Craft Hope. (My family rallied hand towels for the Gulf Coast Oil Spill in Project 8) Its so rewarding and inspiring to be involved with a community of people who truely believe that you can make a difference. Even if its just putting a smile on a childs face. TrashN2Tees will send along a bracelet in your name if you comment below-

Comments

  1. This is both heartbreaking & heartwarming....
    you're doing a good thing, Jenelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up the Craft Hope book a few weeks ago. I'm so glad to see fellow EtsyMoms similarly inspired. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you guys for wanting to join me in being a part of Project 13!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew the day you were born.. There was something amazing about you.. You have not only fulfilled my life with the joy and love of loving you.. But LOOk at what you have done for the world.. You amaze me and make me more prouder of you each and everyday. I love you with all my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jenelle is a "out of this world" WAHM, Thanks for making our world better one craft at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts