Coffee Mate Creamer bottle repurpose. 
Both of the boys (23m and 5y) enjoyed this project, between smearing glue and ripping up news papers it made for messy afternoon fun with mom (thats me) I thought the pictures were pretty self explanatory but if you have any how to questions just let me know. 

Dandilions have sprung up all over my yard and these vases now overflow with wilting yellow pompoms dangling for dear life. A perfect size plastic bottle/vase for kiddie handful flowers are these Danimal Yogurt Smoothies.
Try it! 


Happy Tuesday! I hope you are all enjoying the first week of the TrashN2Tees Earth Day Webbernet Event: Recycle, Reduce, Reuse, RECREATE! Don't frget to enter some of the great giveaways going on now- 

Win Reusable Produce bags from TrashN2Tees
Win your choice Upcycled Accessory from OurChildrensEarth
Win this doll bonnet from Noguchi Designs
Win this Upcycled Owl Necklace from halfmoonroad



Comments

Popular Posts